Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Introduction

One Does Not Simply Stop Watching Anime.
Hello and welcome to Acid Anime Reviews, where I try to review all things anime. I have decided to take a break from reviewing video games and decided to watch anime. Granted, this is my first time covering anime, so I'll be doing my best to provide great anime reviews and more content such as Top 10's and more to come. For the time being, here is the reviewing system for anime:

  • A review is divided into four categories: Story, Characters, Presentation (art-style and sound), and Overall, making it organized and easy to follow.
  • In terms of overall ratings, I've decided to make it simple and streamlined with three simple scores: MUST WATCH, WATCH, DO NOT WATCH. Despite, being straightforward, I think these ratings are easy-to-follow.
 Well, that's for the time being, and hopefully Acid Anime Reviews will turnout neat and one of your destinations for anime reviews. Until then, I'll be improving the blog a bit and, as always, leave a comment for any questions.
 -Acid

No comments:

Post a Comment